Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfwgolden

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
i am needing to rehome 3 adult three toed box turtles.
They have been captive their entire lives ages range from 13 to 33.
Two of them were rescues and came to me with severe MBD. They required beak reshaping procedures and still require regular filing and toenail trims.

Two males and a female.
They get along great and do not fight. Two of them have been together for 20+ years and cannot be separated.
(1 male and 1 female) the male of these two has severe deformities from MBD but it doesn’t slow him down a bit! The female has no deformities.

The other male came from a life of solitude but gets along well with other turtles of either sex as he is very mellow. He is still trying to regrow his beak back into the proper shape and requires his food be cut up appropriately in order for him to eat. He also has deforries to his shell but it is not as extreme as the other male.

I am open to shipping but would like to find them a home in the DFW TX area if possible but if an ideal home is elsewhere I’m not about to deny them that.

They have lived both indoors and out I do NOT allow them to hibernate under the recommendation of my veterinarian because of their deformities and age. So adopter(s) would need to be able to keep them indoors when that time comes around.

I am asking $125 rehoming fee for all three together or $100 for the pair and $75 for the boy who can go by himself.
Shipping is at the expense of the buyer I think it runs around $50-$60 when I looked into shipping all three.

Please contact me at my phone number-
817-682-7841 as I never check messages on here

Status
Not open for further replies.