Rehoming 3 year old leopard tortoise (Kentucky)

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
Pictures help! Good luck and of course watch out for really new members as they could be tortoise flippers!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
It's a pretty good idea for pictures of the animal, maybe a few words about it, sex is important, and shipping is also sometimes needed for a sale/adoptions and the person buying pays for shipping.
Be very care tho, look and see how long the inquiring person has been a member here as people sign up, then flip tortoises and make money, some cultures use them for food. Be very aware

PMF

KY
Thanks for the feedback. I’m definitely not in a rush to get rid of her and not concerned with selling. Just hoping to place her in a good home.

Katie11

Baker fl
I'm in Florida but my boss goes to Kentucky very often..I'd love to add ur lil girl to my tort community...I have references if you like

PMF

KY
I'm in Florida but my boss goes to Kentucky very often..I'd love to add ur lil girl to my tort community...I have references if you like
I’d be interested in discussing for sure. We are wanting her to have a good home and happy life. My hope is to get her farther south where she can be outside more.

Leroy's Mom

Indiana
I'm looking for a lady for my guy Leroy Brown. I'm located in Indiana and live on 7 1/2 acres.

Wai9188

Atlanta, GA
Hello, I'm also seeing if you were able to re-home your leopard tortoise. I've been wanting to adopt one and am willing to drive to meet/pick up! (I currently have 2 Russians and 1 Hermann's with outdoor setups.)

Desbaquie

Mandeville, La
Hoping to find our tortoise a good home in the KY area.
Hi, just wondering if you found a home for your little Leo girl? I’m in south Louisiana and I have a 2 adult leopards that roam my yard with an outdoor heated space. And space inside, if needed. I can travel, or meet you. Thanks