Rehoming 5 Leopard Tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
It is with a heavy heart I have to put my Leopard Tortoise colony up for sale. I used to be very active on this forum but life got very busy. My dog needs surgery and my house need repairs and although I love my tortoises dearly I need to sell them and hope they find a home that will have more time for them. They are 6 months old and have been kept on a healthy diet in a climate controlled enclosure. They have lived in an enclosure with constant 90 degree temperature and 85% humidity with basking area and UVB. They have been on a rotating diet consisting of mustard greens, turnip greens, kale, red kale, green leaf lettuce, red leaf lettuce, endive, collard greens, and spring mix. They have had access to cuttle bones and been given mineral supplements twice a week their entire lives. For the first 4 months of their lives they would be soaked twice a day in warm water and the past two months they have been soaked twice a week. None of them have ever showed signs of bad health and for all intensive purposes they are healthy and happy tortoises. I have 5 tortoises and they weigh 133 grams, 139 grams, 94 grams, 118 grams, and 117 grams respectively. I have picture of each tortoise when I weighed them earlier today. If you are interested please message me for pictures or more information. Local pickup is very much preferred and I can meet halfway if needed.

I messaged Yvonne about the 100 post rule and she stated she would leave a moderator note. Thank you all.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
(Thread ok'd by moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.