Rehoming 7 yo male sulcata in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettysure

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
We are looking to rehome a 7 year old male sulcata from Austin, TX to the right family. He's about 19" in shell length and roughly 35 pounds. We're in an unfortunate position and need to find him a new and safe home. Ideally, he'd be placed in Texas and we could see photos of your current set up. He's very healthy, smart and very sociable.
He spent the first part of his life in Southern California and the rest here in Austin, where he's had a large back yard to roam and graze with a night house to snooze in.
He's been well taken care of his whole life and it's important that his new family can offer him the same.
Please PM us if you're interested in adopting him.

EDIT: Photos coming once media is approved.

We are looking to rehome a 7 year old male sulcata from Austin, TX to the right family. He's about 19" in shell length and roughly 35 pounds. We're in an unfortunate position and need to find him a new and safe home. Ideally, he'd be placed in Texas and we could see photos of your current set up. He's very healthy, smart and very sociable.
He spent the first part of his life in Southern California and the rest here in Austin, where he's had a large back yard to roam and graze with a night house to snooze in.
He's been well taken care of his whole life and it's important that his new family can offer him the same.

Can't see your pictures

bout broke farm

Is he still up for adoption live in nc and friend of mine can bring it to me she lives in Texas.

mike rowlett

Wow he is really a good looking tort if you still have him I could provide a really good place for him to live. I live in Lindale Texas and have more than enough room for him thanks Mike

mike rowlett

Ok I'm new at this what is PMing someone

mike rowlett

Prettysure I really like that tort if I still have him I will b glad to come pick him up. My son lives in Austin and I could prob get a visit with him at the same time. Thanks Mike. 903-714-8433

Paul1952

Prettysure I really like that tort if I still have him I will b glad to come pick him up. My son lives in Austin and I could prob get a visit with him at the same time. Thanks Mike. 903-714-8433

Hi , I live in Anderson Mill - if you still have the tortoise you could come on by my house and see and approve where he would be living - I live by Cedar Park and have a large backyard. You could also visit whenever you liked. Just text me at 512 680 1657 if you would like to get together on this. Thanks! Paul

dclockwood

Interested in this baby, I am in Killeen/Fort Hood area. Have completely fenced back yard and have been doing plenty of research on this species since I got my Russian and realized how amazing tortoises are. Have a room built on to the back of my garage to use as sleepy nest for night time. Please let me know if still interested in rehoming him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.