Rehoming beautiful Western Hermann - Brighton UK

Harry and Greta

Location (City and/or State)
LONDON
Im so sad to be rehoming my beautiful Western Hermann tortoise Greta. She’s the absolute loveliest pet and I adore her, but I worry I can’t give her the space she needs.

She is 2 years old andp loves to roam, climb, snooze and eat. She’s low maintenance but is much more active when there’s people around so I think she likes company and some head scratches.

I would not want any money for her, but I would want the guarantee that her new owner has a walled garden (or similar setup) that she could roam freely in during summer.

I’m so sad writing this because I never thought I’d have to rehome her, but it’s getting to the point where I can’t give her the best life, and I don’t want her to feel restricted.

Get in touch if you are interested.

Michael Bird

10 Year Member!
Salt Lake City, Utah
I would absolutely love to give her a good home, but I don't know what would be involved (or if it's even possible) to ship a tortoise to the U.S. from the U.K...

Clairedonovan74

Essex
I would absolutely love to give her a good home, but I don't know what would be involved (or if it's even possible) to ship a tortoise to the U.S. from the U.K...
Hi I am in the UK, Essex and would collect your female tortoise. I’m sure we could offer her the lovely home you would be hoping for.
Thank you, Claire

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
There is lots of paperwork best is buy in USA, f you want a tortoise or look at tortoise adoption rescue places locally. Going to a local reptile shop is always a good place to start. Beware tortoise species vary so you must have a suitable environment.

Clairedonovan74

Essex
Im so sad to be rehoming my beautiful Western Hermann tortoise Greta. She’s the absolute loveliest pet and I adore her, but I worry I can’t give her the space she needs.

She is 2 years old andp loves to roam, climb, snooze and eat. She’s low maintenance but is much more active when there’s people around so I think she likes company and some head scratches.

I would not want any money for her, but I would want the guarantee that her new owner has a walled garden (or similar setup) that she could roam freely in during summer.

I’m so sad writing this because I never thought I’d have to rehome her, but it’s getting to the point where I can’t give her the best life, and I don’t want her to feel restricted.

Get in touch if you are interested.
Hi is Greta still available for rehoming? I would love to give her a good home.
Claire