Rehoming male cherryhead 3-4 year old Houston, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizzyLu

Location (City and/or State)
Katy, Texas
Male cherryhead redfoot, 3-5 year old, needing to be rehomed in Katy, Texas. Currently fostering- came from dry climate and has some pyramiding. Very good health, recent fecal check clear. Good diet and healthy growth lines from last 6 months of proper care. Weighs 740g, shell length 160cm. Guaranteed male- flashes us regularly & showing desire to mate with my other male. Reason for rehoming- he needs his own space or a nice harem.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Male cherryhead redfoot, 3-5 year old, needing to be rehomed in Katy, Texas. Currently fostering- came from dry climate and has some pyramiding. Very good health, recent fecal check clear. Good diet and healthy growth lines from last 6 months of proper care. Weighs 740g, shell length 160cm. Guaranteed male- flashes us regularly & showing desire to mate with my other male. Reason for rehoming- he needs his own space or a nice harem.
I am interested...will you ship?

Reactions: Ink

LizzyLu

Katy, Texas
This tortoise has found a new home where he will be well taken care of. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.