Rehoming My Sulcata

Urtle

5 Year Member
IMG_0039.JPG IMG_1488.JPG Hi all, my name is Ben and I live in Southern California. I am currently looking into rehoming my large sulcata. Is there anyone who lives locally who might be interested in caring for him? He is a very nice looking male with nice qualities. I keep him on a healthy diet of mainly grass. He occasionally gets dark leafy greens and vegetables I have more pictures to share.I am sad to have to give him away but I realize he needs more space than I can offer.
IMG_0039.JPG IMG_1488.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Sad to hear that you must part with him. What's his age, size and weight?

Flex

helo im interested in the tortoise u have for addoption in cause u still have it

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
welcome to the forum! i hope you find a good home for your beautiful sulcata

LOL, Nick - he's been a member here longer than you have!

Ben: I'm so sorry you have to find a new home for your tortoise. He looks in very good shape.

Killerrookie

View attachment 103939 View attachment 103940 Hi all, my name is Ben and I live in Southern California. I am currently looking into rehoming my large sulcata. Is there anyone who lives locally who might be interested in caring for him? He is a very nice looking male with nice qualities. I keep him on a healthy diet of mainly grass. He occasionally gets dark leafy greens and vegetables I have more pictures to share.I am sad to have to give him away but I realize he needs more space than I can offer.
View attachment 103939 View attachment 103940
I've been looking for another Sulcata Tortoise forever and I was wondering if you still have him and if your willing to ship?