Rehoming Sulcata LV, NV (89108)

Rice Ball

5 Year Member
I don’t know where to begin since this has been a long and hard decision. Long story short I’m moving to Michigan in late June. I was supposed to be there almost two years ago but I could not find a proper place suitable for my baby. The home I’ll be moving to is in a HOA neighborhood that does not allow sheds in the backyard, only 4’ bar fence (I do not feel comfortable leaving him outside where he’s exposed, not protected and in plain sight from nosy neighbors and dogs), I can’t keep him indoors for obvious reasons plus half the year is wet and cold. The snow doesn’t help either.

Rice Ball is a 4yr old male (7/12/13), 20” long and approximately 70lbs. He was a big baby.
It truly breaks my heart to give him up. I’ve been told several times that I’m crazy for putting my life on hold and still being here because of him. It’s heart breaking. [emoji174]

I want him to go to a good home where he’ll be cared for and loved. Experienced torti owner only. That’s a must. [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
I do not want him shipped like cargo so I’m looking for local.

IMG_2986.jpg