Reptile expo in Renton, WA.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Wish I could. I was figuring on helping out at the OSU pet day the same day for the Oregon Herpetological Society, as life happens, I not gonna be able to do that either. It's the 3rd., right? The PNW society is sponsoring it?

M

Maggie Cummings

This will be the first year that Bob has missed Pet Days. He's just too big now and is a problem to lift and transport...
I was 'considering' going to Renton....

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Hi all,
Not only will I be going but I'll be a vendor. Look for me at Northwest Tortoise. I'm not a 'normal' vendor. I only sell captive bred (by me) and to purchase one of my animals the client must explain housing, diet, lighting, etc. to my satisfaction or I won't sell to them. I've irritated many a client by saying no! Come say hi!

tortnmutt

Washington Coast
This will be the first year that Bob has missed Pet Days. He's just too big now and is a problem to lift and transport...
I was 'considering' going to Renton....

You should come!! I'm planning on being there around 10. I'm going to be helping Mary with International Reptile Rescue on some fundraising and marketing I don't know how long I'll be lingering at her booth but then I'll be wandering for a bit!! I'm pretty stoked! (I'm planning on adopting a snake!)

Skymall007

5 Year Member
Wish I could. I was figuring on helping out at the OSU pet day the same day for the Oregon Herpetological Society, as life happens, I not gonna be able to do that either. It's the 3rd., right? The PNW society is sponsoring it?

There is a Herp society in Oregon???? I must sign up! How is this done? What does it entail? Also what is the Pet day? I wonder if I should do that. I have some friends that went to OSU =)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
There is a Herp society in Oregon???? I must sign up! How is this done? What does it entail? Also what is the Pet day? I wonder if I should do that. I have some friends that went to OSU =)
Based in Eugene. Give me a yell, I'll fill you in.