Reptile show in Bakersfield 9 and 10 February 2019

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
https://www.cvreptileexpo.com/bakersfield-pet-expo.html

I'll be at this show with Kapidolo Farms diet items and foods, AND tortoises. I didn't make a banner yet, so look for tortoises.

The secret way to get a better discount on cash purchases is the wear a turtle/tortoise organization shirt. And to know there is a secret and ask for that discount. I won't ask you if you know the secret, you gotta speak up.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I wore my "I [heart] Tortoise Forum T-shirt and was told I could have a discount! It was a lizard and snake show with a few mammals tossed in along the edges. There was two displays of baby sulcatas and one display with two russians, but that was it in the tortoise department (except for the large sulcata you could get your picture taken with. The first 8 pictures are of Kapidolo Farms, and seeing the food items he is selling gave me some ideas of what I'll ask him to bring me next time he comes up here.reptile show 1.jpg reptile show 2.jpg reptile show 3.jpg reptile show 4.jpg reptile show 5.jpg reptile show 6.jpg reptile show 7.jpg reptile show 8.jpg reptile show 9.jpg reptile show 10.jpg reptile show 11.jpg reptile show 12.jpg reptile show 13.jpg reptile show 14.jpg