Reptile Supershow in Pomona,CA is huge!

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Will and I are at the Reptile Supershos in Pomona this weekend. It is absolutely huge. The biggest reptile show I’ve seen

We also are rolling out the fundraising for the non profit Galapagos Tortoise Alliance. Selling TShirts and Travel Tumblers as well as memberships in the Alliance. Current studies this will help fund is genetic blood testing plus a project with the lead author of the paper on hormone tests on baby tortoises to determine their sex. We are sending samples to Dr Tezak at Duke University to try this technique on young Galapagos tortoises

Lots of great tortoises and Kapidolo foods on sale. Come meet us!

0572618B-E066-4493-82D1-4026E33F5DC3.jpegBC6169C9-A3B2-45C6-8A3B-554D42B67A47.jpeg

electricdaisy

Garden Grove California
Will and I are at the Reptile Supershos in Pomona this weekend. It is absolutely huge. The biggest reptile show I’ve seen

We also are rolling out the fundraising for the non profit Galapagos Tortoise Alliance. Selling TShirts and Travel Tumblers as well as memberships in the Alliance. Current studies this will help fund is genetic blood testing plus a project with the lead author of the paper on hormone tests on baby tortoises to determine their sex. We are sending samples to Dr Tezak at Duke University to try this technique on young Galapagos tortoises

Lots of great tortoises and Kapidolo foods on sale. Come meet us!

View attachment 339374View attachment 339375
Do you have a website for your Alliance? I’d love to read more about your group.

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Do you have a website for your Alliance? I’d love to read more about your group.
Our webpage is under construction. You can watch for it periodically checking to see if it is active - GalapagosTortoises.com

We just created a facebook page for member updates and will be adding content this week. = Galapagos Tortoise Alliance.

The fund raising and membership aspect is just new to us and we are actively rolling it out just starting with the show this past weekend.

Thank you!