ReptileUV Customer Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsomeEdger

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ridgefield, WA
So i was able to actually get a live person some how to answer back on the 22nd of october i was told they are shipping my 60w eb kit which never happened and yes they are in stock as she claimed oh yeah and they are very quick to take your money and then give you no service. They never returned any of my calls or emails i finally filed a claim through paypal and am getting a refund the gentleman i spoke to at paypal told me they have received alot of complaints about this companies dishonesty so heads up to everyone they are a scam and do not live up to their word. I have bought alot of things in my 30 years of life and this companies customer service is the worst i have ever had in my whole life. They have no idea whats even going on with there products the lady who answered the phone way back has no idea what she is doing. I would definately go with another brand of bulb. Bob Mac who is the supposed owner had better get a handle on his buisness as i can tell if he keeps this up Reptileuv will be no more!!

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Amish Country
As far as I'm concerned, they simply stole my money. Finally got my bulb. Failed after about a week. Won't answer my requests for refund. Since they took so long to ship. 45 days to get reversal from paypal had elapsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.