Reputable Dealer Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne21

5 Year Member
Next week I'm looking to order a Redfoot online, I have his enclosure all set up and I was wondering if any of you could recommend a website you know can sell me a not so expensive, but healthy either baby or yearling Redfoot. Thanks in advance!

klinej50

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio Texas
I got my two leopard tortoises from tortoisesupply.com. Cheapest leopard I could fine but also healthy.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If N2TORTS still has any available, that's where I would go. Otherwise, tortoisesupply.com, owner Tyler, who is also a member of the forum is the next place I would go.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
If you are interested, I have a friend who is a very experienced breeder who has about 35 redfoot hatchlings available. I can put you in contact with him. He is located in Texas. E-mail me at
[email protected] and I'll put you in contact with him if interested.

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
I got my baby RF from Vicki Hale at tortoiseyard.com. She is extremely helpful and easy to work with. What I love most, is that she posts individual pictures of all the babies, and you can pick out YOURS to buy. You know exactly what it will look like and will also know hatch date. She also tries to temp-sex for females (increases probability of female), if that matters to you.

I wouldn't disagree with any of the breeders listed though. You have some great options. I would definitely buy from Vicki again, however!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

happyjoyjoy

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I just purchased my beautiful red foot from exotic pets in las vegas (where I live) for 109.00. They have some very dark and very light colored ones (nice variety) the one I got is very black with VERY red legs. Give them a call to see if they ship.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
happyjoyjoy said:
I just purchased my beautiful red foot from exotic pets in las vegas (where I live) for 109.00. They have some very dark and very light colored ones (nice variety) the one I got is very black with VERY red legs. Give them a call to see if they ship.

Ken does ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.