Rescued a red ear turtle and (I think) a soft shell turtle from dire circumstances. Would you give them a good home?

janevicki

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Near Disneyland
Hello Turtle Friends!

Long story short, my animal loving friend who is an active rescuer of dogs brought them to me.
I could not just let them die. So I took them in.

All I know is they where kept in terrible conditions. The owner got arrested, he is not coming home soon, and all his animals got taken from him. The authorities where going to send the turtles to the rainbow bridge early. They already killed the guy's birds. ?

They are big and beautiful. Pictures below. Their eyes look great and active. They are kept separately, (these species don't do well living together).

If you have a good home for them, shoot me an email. I am in So. Ca near to Disneyland, so hopefully anyone around in this area would be great.

Who ever wants them, has to to show knowledge of how to take care of them and have the necessary means and intent to home them properly.

They are older turtles, and deserve a great life.

Sorry for the glare from the sun in the pictures. It's all I can do in a short pinch.

Thank you!

RES a.jpegsoft shell 2.jpeg

janevicki

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Near Disneyland
Yay! Found a good home for these two big beautiful girls. May they live long peaceful lives.
They are going home to a family that the husband makes ponds for a living and have several in their back yard.
I am so relieved. Hope to get pictures when they are established,?