Retired TFO Members

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Retired from TFO...of course not, silly, then they wouldn't be here, would they? slaps self on forehead!

I've been retired from the phone company since the late '80s.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
I suppose I fit into this category, eventhough I'm really not retired. I was a house carpenter for 36 years, and beat myself up sufficiently, that I'm on disability. (for the last couple of years)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I consider myself retired from making money, but not retired from getting to enjoy spending it. :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hey, I'm with Jacqui. Although I do work one day a week for 1-2 hours outside the house. The hardest job I still have, is raising my 15 year old son. OMG, teenagers, what's wrong with them:D

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
wellington said:
Hey, I'm with Jacqui. Although I do work one day a week for 1-2 hours outside the house. The hardest job I still have, is raising my 15 year old son. OMG, teenagers, what's wrong with them:D

What's wrong with them? Well aliens come down and steal their brains when they are about 14 and don't give them back until they are about 20. :cool:

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Did someone say retirement?:D
I will retire from nursing in 34 weeks, but I swear I'm not counting.:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
DesertGrandma said:
wellington said:

What's wrong with them? Well aliens come down and steal their brains when they are about 14 and don't give them back until they are about 20. :cool:

I believe it:(

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Able to avoid the portal thing; kids are in their mid 20's. However, I am not sure my son has his brain completely back yet...
Must happen gradually :p

About 2 years from retirement, +/-

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
i will be retiring in Feb 2014 if things dont get better at work... but if it improves i will stay.. However, i want to be able to enjoy retirement.. be active and able...
things are starting to hurt and I dont recover or bounce back as quick... and I sure as heck dont bounce!

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Four years, three months, and ten days until I retire. I'm not really paying attention to it though.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I retired just over two years ago. I still dabble in investing just for the challenge and fun!

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Just did the math... I can retire from nursing in 2044 with 47 yrs in my Dansko clogs.....Regretting I figured it out :-(

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Len said:
I guess I should say that I am retired, 10 years last May.
You are a PRO retireeeee

BodaTort1 said:
Just did the math... I can retire from nursing in 2044 with 47 yrs in my Dansko clogs.....Regretting I figured it out :-(

I'm sorry you figured that out too. Perhaps you will glide along in 'air Danskos' by then...or do everything by Skype...