Roscoe

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I foster a 90 lb 17 year old Pit Bull. He used to live with me, but he went back to his owner and I just dog sit him now from time to time. When he was living with me he had a bed and a blanket. He would get on his bed then pull the blanket around him. So cute.
Roscoe knows he's not supposed to bother the tortoises, here he is looking at me saying "Please make him go away"
100_4957.JPG

Anyhow...I had him for a couple of days and she forgot to bring his blanket. So I threw a blanket on the floor. My bathrobe was on the foot of my bed...this is what I saw...
100_4958.JPG
100_4960.JPG

100_4959.JPG
He wrapped up in my bathrobe and went sound asleep. His owner is making him fat, too fat for a 17 yr old dog.
He is so much fun for me.He rally doesn't do anything, that makes him fun for me

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
So cute!

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
View attachment 319592
He wrapped up in my bathrobe and went sound asleep. His owner is making him fat, too fat for a 17 yr old dog.
He is so much fun for me.He rally doesn't do anything, that makes him fun for me

Oh my goodness! How totally adorable! He looks amazingly good for such an old dog!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
My son reminded me of the fight Roscoe had with a raccoon in my yard. Roscoe treed the beast then sat under that tree for hours and the 'coon stayed in the tree. haha Way to go Roscoe...