RT Ring-bearer Photo for Wedding Announcement Cards

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Here's the adorable photo we'll be using for our wedding announcements! My fiancé and I don't want kids, so we think of Steve as our son (since he'll likely outlive us anyway) so who else could be our ring-bearer? ;) It wouldn't be safe for him to be at the ceremony, even though we are planning a short and small one in a conservatory, so he'll make an appearance on our announcement postcards. I sewed the pillow myself; our favorite colors are orange and purple (hence the ribbons). Enjoy!

Ringbearer-small.jpg

He was so active that day because we had great sunshine so he was hard to grab a shot of!! XD Here's another one:
ringbearer.jpg

Also I saw this at Party City and couldn't resist. I took this photo which is why it probably isn't as good as my fiancé's photos. XD
Badge.jpg

Last edited:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Here's the adorable photo we'll be using for our wedding announcements! My fiancé and I don't want kids, so we think of Steve as our son (since he'll likely outlive us anyway) so who else could be our ring-bearer? ;) It wouldn't be safe for him to be at the ceremony, even though we are planning a short and small one in a conservatory, so he'll make an appearance on our announcement postcards. I sewed the pillow myself; our favorite colors are orange and purple (hence the ribbons). Enjoy!

View attachment 153938

He was so active that day because we had great sunshine so he was hard to grab a shot of!! XD Here's another one:
View attachment 153939

Also I saw this at Party City and couldn't resist. I took this photo which is why it probably isn't as good as my fiancé's photos. XD
View attachment 153940
Marvelous!!!!!
Glad it all went so well.
Absolutely charming! :)

TerrapinStation

Detroit, Michigan
Congrats!

I was at Belle Isle today! Great place for a wedding & so many options for pictures (boat museum,aquarium,sunset point, conservatory, nature center)

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Congrats! I was at Belle Isle today! Great place for a wedding & so many options for pictures (boat museum,aquarium,sunset point, conservatory, nature center)
Very true! Did you see all adorable turtles in the Nature Center? They're amazingly adorable!

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
By the way, many of the family mentioned to me at Xmas that they loved the cute photo of Steve and kept asking if he would be at the wedding. I was a little sad to tell them "no" but they said they loved the photo of him nonetheless. :)

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Haha maybe you will get some tortoise themed wedding gifts!!!!! Don't be sad about him not being there, it is for his safety!!!!
I have so many tortoise gifts already... ;) Maybe we should put some Mazuri on the wedding registry??