Russian for adoption in North Central Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

niki090909

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi everyone, I have a Russian Tortoise named Pokey. He's a sweet fella who I purchased at the dreaded PetCo about 3 years ago. He was a spur of the moment purchase, I'm guilty. Though over the last few years I've done a LOT of research on him and he is given a good home here. The issue I am having is that he could have a BETTER home. He lives in an indoor enclosure now, and I always had the intentions of building him an outdoor pen for nice weather. This is where my guilt comes into play. I haven't gave him the exceptional home he deserves.

I'm seeking an adult to adopt "Pokey." Someone who is well researched in their care and who who keeps these guys as a hobby who really enjoys them! If I can't find that, I'll keep him as I know he has a good home here, I just want him to have a GREAT home.

I live in the northern part of central Illinois. I'm wiling to drive a way to meet someone half way. I'm not shipping him. Pick up/Meet Up only. Please reply with serious inquires and a bit more information about you and your experience with these guys.

Picture below,
Thanks!
Pokey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.