Russian Looking for a Good Home in San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I have a really nice Russian desert tortoise that I woud like to fnd a good home for. We call him Sela and have had him for 9 years. He is lovely and seems to be healthy, but I think he could do better with better guardians. This site obviously has many tortoise enthusiasts, and I would love to see him hook up with a guardian that can offer him a better habitat and maybe company in the form of other tortoises! I will upload pictures soon. Local pick up only, please.

T-P

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Coventry, England
If you could post photos, that might attract more people.

hope you find a good home Erin =]

lbriegleb

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Erin said:
I have a really nice Russian desert tortoise that I woud like to fnd a good home for. We call him Sela and have had him for 9 years. He is lovely and seems to be healthy, but I think he could do better with better guardians. This site obviously has many tortoise enthusiasts, and I would love to see him hook up with a guardian that can offer him a better habitat and maybe company in the form of other tortoises! I will upload pictures soon. Local pick up only, please.

Did you ever find a new home for Sela?

Erin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
lbriegleb said:
Erin said:

Did you ever find a new home for Sela?

No, I haven't. I put an ad in the classifieds and have pictures there. Thanks for asking.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
this tortoise has found a new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.