Russian possibly up for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseNTx

5 Year Member
My son was given a female Russian by a family member who felt she wasn't getting enough attention. As I was afraid was going to happen, he has no interest in her either. I have never raised a tortoise before and turned to this forum to make sure I am giving her everything she needs. After spending hours on this forum I don't think I can give her the life she deserves. I love her like crazy but I know she isn't happy the way she's living. She came to us in a 20 gallon aquarium and with me currently being unemployed, I can't afford to get her the house she deserves. I take her out for walks every day and try to soak her every day as well but I know her living conditions just aren't fair to her. If I could find someone That could give her the proper home then I would be happy to rehome her. I live in the DFW area and would travel to give her what I can't. I will post her picture as soon as she wakes up.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Im interested my niece Bella has wanted a tort. I have a sulcata. But she wants her own to grow up with. We live in san antonio. If you would like pm me maybe we could work something out. It would have a loving home.

tortoise5643

5 Year Member
I am interested. I live in DFW and have two Russians already. I'll PM you if you want

ChaseNTx

5 Year Member
Many thanks to Tortoise5643 for adopting my Russian female today and giving her a great home and awesome family when I could not give her everything she should have!!

Status
Not open for further replies.