Russian Tortoise for Adoption - Seattle Area

AllisonFBee

We have a Russian Tortoise male, approximately 4-5 years old, who needs a new loving home. I am currently unable to devote enough time and space to make sure he is getting the care he needs. No re-homing fee for the right candidate.

vcarol222

Location (City and/or State)
Ocala, Florida
It's a long shot, but I'd pay for shipping if your willing to ship to Florida. I currently have 2 Russians which I adore and plan on rescuing and adopting many more. Plus I have 2 sulcata babies that really needed some help, but they are going to be my only's. My two each have their own 8×16 area of planted weeds, spider plants, aloe, ponytail palms, hibiscus, morning glories and many hides climbs and they are able to dig roughly 2/3 feet down. I've never shipped before but I know there is a company that specializes in reptile ships however I cant remember their name. Let me know if your interested.

jlee0710

Battle Ground, WA
I live near Vancouver, WA. We are looking to adopt a Russian Tortoise. Has it been housed outside? We would like to keep it primarily outdoors. Happy to work with you on transportation.

AllisonFBee

It's a long shot, but I'd pay for shipping if your willing to ship to Florida. I currently have 2 Russians which I adore and plan on rescuing and adopting many more. Plus I have 2 sulcata babies that really needed some help, but they are going to be my only's. My two each have their own 8×16 area of planted weeds, spider plants, aloe, ponytail palms, hibiscus, morning glories and many hides climbs and they are able to dig roughly 2/3 feet down. I've never shipped before but I know there is a company that specializes in reptile ships however I cant remember their name. Let me know if your interested.

thank you for your interest. I had actually not thought of shipping him before, just assumed someone locally would want to adopt him. Let me discuss this with my husband and I will get back to you. Also, I grew up near Ocala, funny! Thank you, Allison

AllisonFBee

I live near Vancouver, WA. We are looking to adopt a Russian Tortoise. Has it been housed outside? We would like to keep it primarily outdoors. Happy to work with you on transportation.
No, he has been kept inside, although we allow him in the backyard during the summertime.

thebrat82

We have a Russian Tortoise male, approximately 4-5 years old, who needs a new loving home. I am currently unable to devote enough time and space to make sure he is getting the care he needs. No re-homing fee for the right candidate.
I live in federal way I'd love to have him

Alastel

LAKEWOOD, WA
We are in Lakewood WA and are looking to adopt a Russia. We would love to talk with you about it.