Russian Tortoise for adoption

hugh26

Location (City and/or State)
Cheshire
Hi everyone! I have a Russian tortoise who needs a new home. She currently resides in Connecticut, has a lot of personality, and loves lettuce. She has lived in a 7-foot by 3 foot long tank for quite some time with a substrate that contains half peat and half coconut coir. I would love to rehome her to a great new home. She is around 5 years old and is almost 5 inches long. I am willing to ship her or deliver need be and cover all costs. I have several videos and pictures for those interested and would prefer to zoom/facetime etc. before giving her away.

Last edited:

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Hi everyone! I have a Russian tortoise who needs a new home. She currently resides in Connecticut, has a lot of personality, and loves lettuce. She has lived in a 7-foot by 3 foot long tank for quite some time with a substrate that contains half peat and half coconut coir. I would love to rehome her to a great new home. She is around 5 years old and is almost 5 inches long. I am willing to ship her or deliver need be and cover all costs. I have several videos and pictures for those interested and would prefer to zoom/facetime etc. before giving her away.
I'd possibly be interested this spring. I'll send you a pm

bumps711

Indiana
Hello. I came across your ad when I was searching for a Russian Tortoise. I am very interested. I have reptile experience, and I am a mature adult, who is home all day and already provides fresh veggies for a Bearded Dragon. Thanks!

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
Hello,

It sounds as though you've already got some interested people, but if things fall through or you need to move more quickly, I'd be happy to add her to my creep of Russians. I live with five Russians, a male (who lives in his own enclosure except for brief conjugal visits in a huge outside enclosure during the summer) and 4 females.

I'm in NH, but visit CT with some frequency to see my parents, so I could meet you for an exchange if needed.

I'm happy to be a backup plan in case other options don't work out.

Jamie