Russian tortoise Geneva, Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Wechter

Hi everyone,

I live in Geneva il about an hour from Chicago and I am looking for a new home for my Russian tortoise. I got him for my brother two years ago but since I have moved away he has lost interest in him. I am looking to find him a good home since I currently am unable to care for him as well.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Aaron:

Sorry that you have to find another home for your Russian tortoise. Let me be clear - you don't want any money for him, right?

Please be careful when responding to any folks who might want the tortoise. There are many "lurkers" who only come on the Forum to get a free tortoise, and then turn around and sell it for a profit. Look carefully at the profile of the person responding to you.

BrianWI

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
So many on craigslist, don't think a Russian would be profitable.

Mike & Toni

Hi Aaron - we are interested in adopting your Russian Tortoise. Can you tell me if it is a male or female and how old it is. Do you have a picture. We are in St. Charles, IL, so very close to you.

Aaron Wechter

Hi Aaron - we are interested in adopting your Russian Tortoise. Can you tell me if it is a male or female and how old it is. Do you have a picture. We are in St. Charles, IL, so very close to you.

I got him from a pet shop a little over two years ago and was told then he was maybe only a few years old.i am not sure his exact age. I will try to post some pictures later today

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hi Aaron:

Sorry that you have to find another home for your Russian tortoise. Let me be clear - you don't want any money for him, right?

Please be careful when responding to any folks who might want the tortoise. There are many "lurkers" who only come on the Forum to get a free tortoise, and then turn around and sell it for a profit. Look carefully at the profile of the person responding to you.
This

Mike & Toni

Thanks for the reply. My kids have wanted a tortoise since early spring and tortoise sat for their friends earlier this month. We have a 75 gallon enclosure ready for it that was given to us by another family. We are ready for a new family member and have no intention of selling it, only giving it a forever home, looking forward to seeing pics. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.