Russian Tortoise needs home near Indianapolis - LARGE enclosure

TaoAndThen

Location (City and/or State)
Indianapolis, IN
I am moving and cannot bring my tortoise with me. Harlan is a male Russian, approximately 7 years old. He lives in a custom built 6 ft x 2 ft open-top box on a wheeled cart. Lamps and heaters are on either end with the cooler section in the middle. He also has a 3 ft x 2 ft travel box with an additional (cheaper) lamp and heater.

Harlan is used to Repti Bark and a small section of Eco Earth coco fiber for digging. I use plant trays so that I can replace one section of bedding at a time. I will empty the large box for travel. I have 2.5 large bags of bark, but you will need to purchased more (5-6 bags). He can stay in the smaller box a couple days, but will be trying to climb out most of the time. This second box has two latching tops, one solid and one screened.

Harlan enjoys spring mix and romaine during the winter and mulberry, plantain, and dandelion during the summer. His favorite food is hibiscus flowers. He is a bit piggy, so I check his weight periodically and reduce his portions as needed.

Also included: Food and water dishes, wheeled container for extra bedding and expanded coco, dirty dish pan, mister, stones, flexible wood fencing, thermostat, and more.