Russian Tortoise needs new home

brenna26

Location (City and/or State)
Washington
Hello, I recently joined this forum in hopes of finding a new home for my russian tortoise (male). I found that I’m unable to provide proper care/time for him and he deserves better. I’m located in Washington state and am willing to ship him or meet up if the distance isn’t terrible - I only have the tortoise, and some food pellets for him, he’d need a proper enclosure. Contact me for more info, and thank you for your time!

Angelap-7

Rehoboth
Hello, I recently joined this forum in hopes of finding a new home for my russian tortoise (male). I found that I’m unable to provide proper care/time for him and he deserves better. I’m located in Washington state and am willing to ship him or meet up if the distance isn’t terrible - I only have the tortoise, and some food pellets for him, he’d need a proper enclosure. Contact me for more info, and thank you for your time!
Hi, I am interested in your tortoise. Is he still available?

uglybug1968

north las vegas
Are you still looking for a home for you tortoise?

qiangzhu

Washington
I am in Seattle. Is it still available?

heidi19732019

Portland
Is your tort still available I can drive up and meet with you I'm in Portland, Or and I just recently lost my little guy Boris he was my little lovey guy but he had gotten sick from a bad batch of Romain lettuce and he passed so I need to fill that void in my heart if possible can you please let me know if your willing to meet me? Or I can drive to you please let me know asap thanks Heidi berg

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I would love to adopt this beautiful, healthy looking tortoise! It's just that I live kinda far away...!