Russian Tortoise pooped/peed clear gel

Turtle the Tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Rancho Cordova
She's eating less than normal, but still eating and has been constipated for about a week. No pee or poop.
Today I woke up to her in a little puddle of clear gel. Completely clear, and sort of chunky. I freaked out because I had a dog who had pancreatitis and gel poop was a sign.

Is this normal for a tortoise?

A little background: I was given this tortoise about a year ago. They said "she doesn't move much" but only fed her Romaine Lettuce and never had a uvb light on her. Turns out she can't use her back legs and was just sat in loose dirt peeling out till she gives up.
I couldn't afford an xray but the vet said she more than likely had a calcium deficiency and see if she regains some movement with care and time. She regained some

I took her from a breeder tank to a 4`x 2` disply case converted to a tank & now she moves around like crazy. Her back legs have some movment but not enough to hold herself up. Shes more than likely going to always be like that. We went through packed dirt, reptile carpet, regular cardboard and now we`re using slate tile. Itns only been a month but she gets around a lot better now, and bonus it keeps her nails down. I'm working on making a spot with dirt for her to dig, the first run was too deep and she got high centered
She gets a soak once a week & I mist her tank when the humidity get too low
She still refuses to eat anything but romaine lettuce, & won't eat it if it's got calcium powder on it. I offer her pellets but I can't tell if she eats any of it. She likes to pull everything out of her dish. She doesn't get fruit because I'm afraid she'll start to refuse lettuce.
Aside from the poop she seems okay, she's been in her cave all day but I may have stressed her out cleaning her up. 20200422_111451.jpg

Steviemonty

Location (City and/or State)
Norwich uk
She's eating less than normal, but still eating and has been constipated for about a week. No pee or poop.
Today I woke up to her in a little puddle of clear gel. Completely clear, and sort of chunky. I freaked out because I had a dog who had pancreatitis and gel poop was a sign.

Is this normal for a tortoise?

A little background: I was given this tortoise about a year ago. They said "she doesn't move much" but only fed her Romaine Lettuce and never had a uvb light on her. Turns out she can't use her back legs and was just sat in loose dirt peeling out till she gives up.
I couldn't afford an xray but the vet said she more than likely had a calcium deficiency and see if she regains some movement with care and time. She regained some

I took her from a breeder tank to a 4`x 2` disply case converted to a tank & now she moves around like crazy. Her back legs have some movment but not enough to hold herself up. Shes more than likely going to always be like that. We went through packed dirt, reptile carpet, regular cardboard and now we`re using slate tile. Itns only been a month but she gets around a lot better now, and bonus it keeps her nails down. I'm working on making a spot with dirt for her to dig, the first run was too deep and she got high centered
She gets a soak once a week & I mist her tank when the humidity get too low
She still refuses to eat anything but romaine lettuce, & won't eat it if it's got calcium powder on it. I offer her pellets but I can't tell if she eats any of it. She likes to pull everything out of her dish. She doesn't get fruit because I'm afraid she'll start to refuse lettuce.
Aside from the poop she seems okay, she's been in her cave all day but I may have stressed her out cleaning her up. View attachment 296432
Hi first of all you have to get her diet sorted out..she really needs the right food she will eat different food eventually i think you have to be tough with the food.i do think you will need substrate in the enclosure they must have a habitat close to their natural one and what lighting and heat sources do you have? Is your humidity right? There are so many things that need to be addressed but honestly his habitat needs to be sorted out he needs the correct enclosure. Please ask members on here by posting questions about all that I've said ..food/enclosure /heat/light/substrate. Decorative plants would also be good for his enclosure
But please ask for help so we can help you and the little fellow..iam definitely no expert and have very limited knowledge as iam a new owner myself so please do a thread/post for each question you need to know and you will get great advice here.iam sure that if you get the basics right your tort will benefit immensely. .sorry to rant on.. i just want the best for you and your tortoise..take care....and ask??

..l