RUSSIAN TORTOISE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianTortoiseCraze123

5 Year Member
What couldve happened! I woke up to go feed the torts and i saw this on my male RT Sherman!

Attachments

• DSCN4066.JPG
    DSCN4066.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 86

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hard to tell if it's a new spot or an old spot of shell rot. It might have always been there, but the top part just now fell off. At any rate, scrub it good with some betadyne. Allow it to dry, then paint it with some athlete's foot cream.

RussianTortoiseCraze123

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hard to tell if it's a new spot or an old spot of shell rot. It might have always been there, but the top part just now fell off. At any rate, scrub it good with some betadyne. Allow it to dry, then paint it with some athlete's foot cream.

Ok! ill get it ASAP! Its hard though, and i thought shell rot was soft? Idk how he couldve gotten it!

emysemys said:
Would SLIVADENE CREAM 1% and or vita shell work? Should I treat my other tort just in case? I feel AWFUL

RussianTortoiseCraze123

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Would SLIVADENE CREAM 1% and or vita shell work? Should I treat my other tort just in case? I feel AWFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.