Russian Tortoise

Jovanni

5 Year Member
Hi everyone, I am currently looking into adopting or even buying reasonable price RT, if anyone is selling or putting theirs up for adoption and wouldn't mind shipping i would be very interested in adopting them or buying them (for a reasonable price) or even refer me to a good site that has good priced RT's! I have a great passion for these tortoises and have 4 in door enclosures 2 75 gallon tanks 1 55 gallon and a good size "tub"!
Thanks,
Jovanni

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Have you checked your local Craig's list ad. They always have Russians needing good homes. Just a thought.

Jovanni

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Have you checked your local Craig's list ad. They always have Russians needing good homes. Just a thought.

Thanks for the idea but I did check and found nothing so I turned to the forums !

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pacific NorthWET
Where are you located? Have you found one yet? I have a rescued Russian that I'm about to put up on my adoptions Webpage. He's an older fellow, and he's been examined, dewormed and xray'd.
I'd prefer not to ship him, so hoping you are local or within a range I can have him delivered to your area by traveling friends.

I'm having a more experienced Russian keeper look him over for me and offer any information.