Russian Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabfourgirl1964

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Looking to rehome a happy, healthy male Russian Tortoise to the right person! He needs room to play! I have him in a 55 gal. container with a dome light for heat and UVB, log, water dish and tile plate will be included. He has been Vet checked healthy and free of parasites! I estimate him to be about 5 years old. I've had him 3 years. My daughter got him from a friend who moved into an apartment. She had him for a year and left him with me when she moved to an apartment in Washington! I am getting too old to take care of him. I would like someone experienced and younger to give him a good home, but not as a child's pet!
If you are interested, please send me a private message. I live in Oakley, California which close to San Francisco, Sacramento or surrounding areas where it would be easy to drive to, as I will not ship him.

MsBijou

5 Year Member
Did your tort get a home? My friend lives VERY close to you and is highly considering getting a tort. She lives on 10 acres and wants to make an outdoor enclosure. Let me know if you still need a good home for yours.

fabfourgirl1964

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
MsBijou said:
Did your tort get a home? My friend lives VERY close to you and is highly considering getting a tort. She lives on 10 acres and wants to make an outdoor enclosure. Let me know if you still need a good home for yours.

I still have him, but will only give him to someone who is knowledgable about Russian Torts and has the commentment to take care of him for a long time, as they can live many years. He is only outside during sunny days in a protected enclosure and brought in at dusk. There are night animals that would eat him if left outside at night. I will only give him to the right person.

xiongdao

5 Year Member
:D i messaged you if you. thanks !
fabfourgirl1964 said:
Looking to rehome a happy, healthy male Russian Tortoise to the right person! He needs room to play! I have him in a 55 gal. container with a dome light for heat and UVB, log, water dish and tile plate will be included. He has been Vet checked healthy and free of parasites! I estimate him to be about 5 years old. I've had him 3 years. My daughter got him from a friend who moved into an apartment. She had him for a year and left him with me when she moved to an apartment in Washington! I am getting too old to take care of him. I would like someone experienced and younger to give him a good home, but not as a child's pet!
If you are interested, please send me a private message. I live in Oakley, California which close to San Francisco, Sacramento or surrounding areas where it would be easy to drive to, as I will not ship him.

Status
Not open for further replies.