S.p.pardalis and S.p.babcocki

Status
Not open for further replies.

leopard777

5 Year Member
RE: G.p.pardalis and G.p.babcocki

is there any maxed size adult comparison pic of GPP and GPB ?

*Barracuda_50*

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Harrietta, MI

Sorry for such a stupid question and its probaly someplace already here on the forums but is there a food items/weeds preffrence between the GPP and GPB?
Tikii & Javari came from one parent a GPP and the other parent a GPB, i noticed that Javari looks more like a GPP and eats everything including dried dead weeds/grasses where as Tikii looks more like the GPB and is very picky/selective about what he eats.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona

leopard777 said:
is there any maxed size adult comparison pic of GPP and GPB ?

I have not seen a side by side comparison of adults, but there are pictures of adults all over. You may want to do a search on the forum or on google and compare some pictures.

*Barracuda_50* said:
Sorry for such a stupid question and its probaly someplace already here on the forums but is there a food items/weeds preffrence between the GPP and GPB?
Tikii & Javari came from one parent a GPP and the other parent a GPB, i noticed that Javari looks more like a GPP and eats everything including dried dead weeds/grasses where as Tikii looks more like the GPB and is very picky/selective about what he eats.

I have observed a difference in food preference between the two, which is the same as you have made. SPP seem to accept more grasses in their diet, where as SPB seem to prefer more succulents, leaves, and weeds. Both types will eat grass and graze. It just seems that the SPP are more likely to eat grass readily.

Status
Not open for further replies.