Sad day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
After 4 months of battling and endless hours of effort trying to pull our "little one" thru after her very bad start in life, we've lost :( she wasn't in a very good way when we got her given to us on new years eve and was told she was pretty much going to die within a few days and that we could nurse her untill then! It did start to look good and we thought maybe she was going to live but now, 4months later we've very sadly found her, passed away :( such a hard thing to go thru esp whilst thinking she might live a long life after all, going to be a hard couple of days :( Torts........who'd ave them ah :(

image-3568469896.png

RIP my little girl :( go keep Harriot company!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I am very sorry to hear about that. It's amazing how these little guys can work their way into our hearts.

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
I'm sorry! I know how you feel-- ESP after you think the little one will make it and they have a sudden turn... I still think about my little one that was in the same shape and passed away 20 years ago. They are precious. If you can plant a little memorial garden with prim roses -- they come up every spring and are a wonderful reminder-- of this little life. So sorry.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I am so, so sorry:(. Please take comfort in knowing you did everything you could do. You gave her a longer life then she may have had with someone else. It is a very sad day:(

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
I'm so sorry. Think of all the good days you gave her, and most importantly, she knew she was loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.