1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Sadly Need to Rehome and Need Advice

Discussion in 'Redfoot and yellowfoot tortoises' started by Maude, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Maude

Maude New Member 5 Year Member

Hello- I wasn’t sure where to post this. I lived in Charleston, SC and have a beautiful 10 year old healthy and sweet red foot male named Claude. I have recently moved to Vermont and Claude stayed in Charleston with my parents who can no longer give him the care he needs. I now need to find him a new home. Can you direct me to any rehoming resources? His health and well being are important to all of us.
    Many thanks
    Sesel likes this.
  2. Wendy Proulx

Wendy Proulx Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Can you post some pics of him and how big he is? We are in southern VA and may be interested in increasing our tortoise family. We have a 7 month one Yellow Foot at the moment
  3. Maude

Maude New Member 5 Year Member

31795A65-BDB9-44E9-AB0C-E2274B4FA0F9.jpeg 5BABD7D6-A8B8-4B74-8164-2CD0AF4C5CA5.jpeg Here he is. He weighs 10lds.
    MountainFox likes this.
  4. MountainFox

MountainFox New Member

Have you found Claude a home? I’m in NC and would love to talk to you about adopting him!