Sadly Need to Rehome and Need Advice

Maude

5 Year Member
Hello- I wasn’t sure where to post this. I lived in Charleston, SC and have a beautiful 10 year old healthy and sweet red foot male named Claude. I have recently moved to Vermont and Claude stayed in Charleston with my parents who can no longer give him the care he needs. I now need to find him a new home. Can you direct me to any rehoming resources? His health and well being are important to all of us.
Many thanks

Wendy Proulx

Location (City and/or State)
Chesapeake VA
Can you post some pics of him and how big he is? We are in southern VA and may be interested in increasing our tortoise family. We have a 7 month one Yellow Foot at the moment

MountainFox

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Raleigh, NC
Have you found Claude a home? I’m in NC and would love to talk to you about adopting him!

dvdposada

Houston
Hello- I wasn’t sure where to post this. I lived in Charleston, SC and have a beautiful 10 year old healthy and sweet red foot male named Claude. I have recently moved to Vermont and Claude stayed in Charleston with my parents who can no longer give him the care he needs. I now need to find him a new home. Can you direct me to any rehoming resources? His health and well being are important to all of us.
Many thanks
I too would love to adopt him ❤️