1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!
Dismiss Notice
We are aware of current issues with the Tortoise Forum mobile app. We are working diligently to have the app updated to support all mobile devices again. As always, donations are greatly appreciated!

Safe Temporary Tortoise Housing for N.Cal

Discussion in 'General Tortoise Discussion' started by K8E K, Oct 10, 2017.

1. K8E K

K8E K Member

We have room for safe temporary tortoise housing if you're being evacuated due to fires- please message me. Most species of tortoise can be accommodated, but we only have room for 2 large tortoises (80-150ish) in order to keep them safely separated. We have several different types of habitats, but please message me if you need help with temp housing so I can verify we have appropriate space or so that we can quickly build/add on what we need to make sure they're properly housed.
    Hope everyone and their humans stay safe!
    Jbrez, RosemaryDW and Big Charlie like this.