Said good-bye to our kitties

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
We used to have seven cats, and now we only have one.
The five bundle (mother and grown-up kittens) got adopted a few months ago, and I only just thought about saying something now, so no one gets confused if I say 'cat' instead of 'cats' :)
We were trying to get them adopted since they were babies but it had to be package deal, and people don't often want to adopt five cats!
Sadly, it used to six. Mel (white&gray) suffered from feline epilepsy and unfortunately died just before his family got adopted :(
The mother was the nicest, most lovable stray. Got a little more than was originally bargained for :rolleyes: but it just shows that a pregnant cat, who was dumped off at a dead-end road could still be loving, and the best cat ever, of course :D
Eve, Andrew, Marigold, Sterling, Mel, and Luna in order.
(Luna was very shy!)
Remaining cat!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
5 cats? I will hold the Comnenrs

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
maybe they are a little too friendly?
images

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Way to go!
Why is EVERY friendly stray cat pregnant?
Do you have any cats hanging around anymore? If I remember correctly, they were a bit of a problem, right?
Our cat now (Kitty, how creative!:p ) was spayed before we found her.
Which is a little funny, because strays are not an issue!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Do you have any cats hanging around anymore? If I remember correctly, they were a bit of a problem, right?
Our cat now (Kitty, how creative!:p ) was spayed before we found her.
Which is a little funny, because strays are not an issue!
We're actually overdue for some sort of animal to pop in unannounced and stay. At the moment all is calm because we trapped and sterilized our stray cat population at work.
At home, Since I cat proofed my tortoise pen and captured and relocated the great big troublesome male cat, everything has been fine there too.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
We're actually overdue for some sort of animal to pop in unannounced and stay. At the moment all is calm because we trapped and sterilized our stray cat population at work.
At home, Since I cat proofed my tortoise pen and captured and relocated the great big troublesome male cat, everything has been fine there too.
Oh don't worry, they'll show up eventually :D