San Diego events does anyone know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
Does anyone know when the San Diego Reptile Show is this year? It should be in June I think.

Anyone planning to go?

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Great! We are looking forward to going. My youngest son and I.

Turt-O-Joe

5 Year Member
I'm trying to go, already planned my vacation now trying to find flights and hotel. Anyone knows of good cheap hotels in San Diego?

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
We will be there with a nice selection of torts. See you there!

For hotels, I usually get on Priceline and do the "name your own price" thing. I bid $80/night for 3.5 star rating and got one downtown real close to the venue. Don't remember the hotel, but Priceline is the way to shop for hotels (unless you need it to be at a specific hotel). The location is random, but price is always good in comparison to the star rating (quality) of the hotel. Hard part is finding a parking spot nearby for the trailer!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Tyler-Will you have cypress mulch? I need to get my yearly supply.

Kathy- You should go. My youngest son and I look forward to it every year :)

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Angi said:
Tyler-Will you have cypress mulch? I need to get my yearly supply.

We are bringing some, but not massive amounts.... It's a lot of weight in the trailer to bring in addition to all the glass show tanks and Mazuri; just in the past hasn't been a real high priority to load up on (it's a long way to take it and work and effort for very little value in a show setting). If you're there on Saturday we'll have some; mostly 1 cubic foot bags (the previous bags were 2 CF, but we are out of those). I hope to sell out of it on Saturday or early Sunday because I think I would rather leave it on the curb in San Diego than haul it back to Vegas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.