San Diego Reptile Super Show Nov 2013

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/mt16izbkvnm0azx/7Ax-i-nrZo

So here is nearly all the turtles/display of turtles at this show. Maybe most unusual, but not posited for photos was Dogania subplana.

Lots of people and animals, even a large display of pet birds, which I guess was not well received by the 'herp' people who are allergic to feature dander. Lots of spiders and BD's, BP's, LG's.

Guess those abbreviations and come to my booth/table and I'll give you a special TFO discount for Sunday at the show only - 10% off anything I am selling, on top of the show special prices.

I guess if you wanted better pictures you should have help me lobby RayneyGirl to go. She did a great image collage for the Anaheim show.

Will

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Eeeek!! I'm so excited! I totally plan on going and buying tons of stuff. I spent $400 last time I went in July!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You had a nice display, Will. Can you tell us how the show went for you? Did you sell lots of stuff? Glad to see you had someone with you at your booth. If you're going to do more shows, I'll give you my turtle fabric to cover the tables.

From what I can see of the leopard babies in YOUR picture, they look GREAT!!! And how they've grown! It looks like you put two tubs together to make one big one, huh?

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Will said:
Another booth here.

Each of thrre tubs has a different species, so not a double for the Leos. More later, at work now.

Did sell lots of "stuff, and a few Manouria right away, but via the cards I handed out, not at the show itself. Must have been an interesting car ride home for that couple. So over all OK, not great good - not great bad.

I got to meet a few people for the for the second or third - first time, and a few for the actual first time. Fabio fresh from Italy, great to meet you and your wife, and a few others who are admitted lurkers, so we will let that stay that way. Lots of fun.

The guy running the show, did a great job, very attentive to all the vendors.

Worth doing again.

rayneygirl

5 Year Member
SoCal
im so sorry will! next time i promise ill be there!! :) wish i could have made it