Say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
I am once again a tort baby mama. Say hello to Phoenix. :D #proudmama #loveatfirstsight ImageUploadedByTortForum1373587485.304252.jpg ImageUploadedByTortForum1373587493.865797.jpg ImageUploadedByTortForum1373587516.464355.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TortoiseForum mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello, cute Leo. I see you have read Toms threads. However, that poor little babe needs a hide and if that's hay in the food dish, he most likely won't eat it.

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
The container I have baby in is trapping humidity pretty well. It's at 72% humidity, 95 degrees. I have a humidifier too with a hose I need to set up still. I miss my Sami and this babe doesn't replace her but the pretty little thing sure has stolen my heart already.

[hr]
Oh and yes avoiding the hay. Loving the muzuri. But I have some kale too.

sibi

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
Hi and I'm so happy you have a new baby! Don't forget he needs a hide. Also, can you make those saucers level with the ground? All you have to do is dig a little and the dish will go in the substrate. This way your tiny baby can climb into his water/food dish more easily. Even if you get a few small plants in the enclosure would provide a place for cover. But, it looks really great and the humidity is really great! Good for you!!! What is his/her name? Never mind...you already told us it's. Phoenix. Welcome baby Phoenix!

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Yeah I still have a few little things I gotta fix. I fixed the saucers. I'm going to get a hide after all. & of course some decor. But baby is roaming like crazy making itself at home. I'm already head over heels. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.