Secret Santa anyone? ☃ ☃ ☃

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
You're just too quick for me. This forum program doesn't allow you to start a reply then change your mind. If you delete what you wrote it keeps it in limbo and every time you come back to the thread, there's your reply, waiting to be posted. So I "x'd" it all out and posted it. But then I quickly moved it to the "to be deleted" bin. However, you replied before my nimble fingers finished what I was doing! Smart alec.

This doesn't work for you?

drafts.png

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
...and now I also see the 'un-do' symbol. I guess I need to experiment a bit with what all is there on that line. Sheesh!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
they do that in Scotland too?!

I have heard of it being done. my friends and i once put a 'doggy dodo' in an empty VHS box and left it on the street... was actually quite funny watching from the window. boys will be boys :/

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Hummmm do I give Jacqui my address ? Then she will rap my house or send junk mail by the pound ! Nice try Jacqui !

See, I was going a little creepier in my interpretation of 'secret santa' in that I figured everyone would be assigned another person and had to find the address themselves.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Yeppittyy, yep, yep !!!!!!!
We don't get much American cheese in Britain, Spain or Morocco, but what i have had's been okay, but nothing special.
Somebody else said it wasn't too grand.
i was mainly complaining about the processed cheese and aerosol cheese including photos posted by Cameron.:eek::eek:
That's scary.
I was told Wisconsin was famous for its cheese, so i'd love some of that!!!!:)
By the time you get any cheese from America it will be classed as mature cheese.
:D