Seed mix for a 1y/o sulcata tortoise

overseerz

Location (City and/or State)
Israel
Hello, i'm living in a country with fairly high temperatures and low humidity area.

I currently have a 1-1.5 y/o sulcata which is living indoors for the nearby year (it's still small to go outside and we have a no backyard apt. for the next few months).

So i did some research and found out there are several websites that sell seed mixes for sulcatas, unfortunately some of them don't ship worldwide, and some of them have small to no info on what's actually inside (i'd want one that would be a healthy everyday diet, to be growed in a pot for the next few months till we move back to our home with a yard).

Can anyone recommend anything specific for a sulcata that is available for shipment world wide and could grow in pots for the nearest feature?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. I don't know about international shipping, but I'd look for items that are sold for grazing animals like cattle or horses.

overseerz

Israel
after some reading i figured out it's going to be harder than i thought it would, as paying customs to inspect seeds in my country costs quite a lot anyways.. (200$ for inspection!!)

I'm having trouble to find things to plant as the names are very different in my language and i find translation pretty hard.. hmh