Seeking a new permanent home for a sulcata male, California

Michelle A.

Location (City and/or State)
California
Hello. My husband and I are still seeking a new permanent home for our sulcata male, his name is Mugsley. We rescued him 5 years ago and we are no longer able to care for him. He is in good health, he's curious, he loves his exercise, he's a good eater and he needs more space. He weighs approximately 55-65 lbs. and is 10 years old. I am hoping to find the right situation and person to care for him. If needed, he has an insulated enclosure with a heat lamp. Thank you for your help.

Orlando Roman

Location (City and/or State)
Hatillo,Puerto Rico
Hello. My husband and I are still seeking a new permanent home for our sulcata male, his name is Mugsley. We rescued him 5 years ago and we are no longer able to care for him. He is in good health, he's curious, he loves his exercise, he's a good eater and he needs more space. He weighs approximately 55-65 lbs. and is 10 years old. I am hoping to find the right situation and person to care for him. If needed, he has an insulated enclosure with a heat lamp. Thank you for your help.
Hi,I'm in Puerto Rico, If you still have him,call (939)270-2470 thanks!

malovett

What part of California? I am in the Central Valley (Modesto). I had been looking at a CDT but my fence is being redone right now so it will be nice and sturdy. I may consider a Sulcata if it was fairly local.