Gracie08

Location (City and/or State)
Isle of Wight
Hello everyone,

I'm sharing this far and wide across the Internet to try and reach as many red-footed tortoise owners as physically possible.

I'm currently undertaking a master's level research project looking at links between how owners perceive the cognitive abilities of their tortoise and the environment they are provided with.

As a result I need to survey as many red foot owners as I can and I'm inviting everyone to take part so long as you're UK based and own a red foot! This is a really interesting area that hasn't been studied very much so it's possible the data from your responses will (anonymously) be part of a published article.

The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete and I'd be very grateful :)

The link is: https://win-its-stu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/owner-perception-of-red-footed-tortoise-cognition-and-prov-2

Thanks in advance!

Canadian Mojo

Ontario
Does it have to be in the UK? There are quite a few RF owners on this side of the pond who would probably be happy to help out.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
We have/had a member in the UK that successfully kept REDFOOT as well as anyone who lives in a tropical area.
His name is Craig
@Anyfoot
He disappeared when our mobile app changed.
Maybe a member of our administration has an Email or something that they can use to reach out to him for you.
@Yvonne G

Gracie08

Isle of Wight
Hello again everyone, after gathering some feedback on my last post I'm back posting again about my red-foot research.

This survey is now open to all red-foot owners worldwide :tort:

The research itself is investigating owner perceptions of their tortoise's abilities and the way they are kept, what enrichment they are given and so on. The survey takes about 15-20 minutes to fill out and every response is invaluable to this field. This is still a relatively new area of study so any findings are really exciting and can help to improve the welfare of our red-footed friends!

Please follow the link below: https://win-its-stu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/owner-perception-of-red-footed-tortoise-cognition-and-prov-3

Last edited by a moderator: