Seeking Sanctuary/Rescue for Redfoot Tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Your best and safest thing to do is go with Yvonnes recommended rescue.
Good luck.
It’s more
Your best and safest thing to do is go with Yvonnes recommended rescue.
Good luck.
you mentioned not mixing my tortoises together but I always see eveyone here posting their tortoises happily together ? Should no one be doing that I’m curious as this is only a recent probelm Iv had and I always see pictures of red foots eating and sleeping together

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It’s more

you mentioned not mixing my tortoises together but I always see eveyone here posting their tortoises happily together ? Should no one be doing that I’m curious as this is only a recent probelm Iv had and I always see pictures of red foots eating and sleeping together
If you see mixing species on here they are newbies that don't know better or they put them by each other just for a pic.
As someone I believe already said, a group in a very big enclosure outside can work, pairs do not.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
What is that rescue if you don’t mind me asking so I can avoid it? My dad has been talking about possible temporary giving away my tortoises until we move and I’m not sure what the best place to do that would be .. thanks
It is/was in HOMESTEAD Florida.
I'd have to do an extensive search of old posts to find him.
But at the time, it was the only "sanctuary" listed in south Florida

Florida
If you see mixing species on here they are newbies that don't know better or they put them by each other just for a pic.
As someone I believe already said, a group in a very big enclosure outside can work, pairs do not.
They’re 3 so perhaps