Seeking stable home for Sulcata (~3yo)

kirstiep

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan, USA
*Attn Moderators, @Yvonne G : OKed by Joshua Barraza (@Josh ?)*

Hi, all
I love my little Sulcata but I don’t have the resources I thought I’d have at this point in my life and I don’t want to risk his well-being. I've just recently moved to Michigan and I don’t know if we’ll have any more warm weather that would be optimal for him to fly, but I hope I can find him a stable home somewhere with good people as soon as possible.

I believe he’s male, he’s about three years old, his shell is about 6” wide, he’s about 10” from nose to tail, about 5” tall and weighs nearly two lbs. He loves massages, grasses, warm soaks and cannon-balling (his water bowl/pool has a walk-ramp but he's always preferred climbing in from the sides and splashing down):<3:
My camera/phone bit the dust recently but I can post more pics soon; this pic is from Spring 2016
He's a sweetheart, and I would be so grateful to find him a stable home:oops:

Thank you for your time

torttort2.jpg

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
In order to know where to move this thread, Kirstie, I'll need to know if you're asking $$ or just wanting to adopt him out? ("For Sale" or "Adoptions")

Nicole Smith

Orlando,FL
*Attn Moderators, @Yvonne G : OKed by Joshua Barraza (@Josh ?)*

Hi, all
I love my little Sulcata but I don’t have the resources I thought I’d have at this point in my life and I don’t want to risk his well-being. I've just recently moved to Michigan and I don’t know if we’ll have any more warm weather that would be optimal for him to fly, but I hope I can find him a stable home somewhere with good people as soon as possible.

I believe he’s male, he’s about three years old, his shell is about 6” wide, he’s about 10” from nose to tail, about 5” tall and weighs nearly two lbs. He loves massages, grasses, warm soaks and cannon-balling (his water bowl/pool has a walk-ramp but he's always preferred climbing in from the sides and splashing down):<3:
My camera/phone bit the dust recently but I can post more pics soon; this pic is from Spring 2016
He's a sweetheart, and I would be so grateful to find him a stable home:oops:

Thank you for your time

View attachment 220372
He's cute is he still available to adopt ?

Thank You
Nicole