Seriously???

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
@maggie3fan - no one said any thing about my slim self starting up my Harley???
I don't think the younger crowd realized that was you...I should tell how you used me for weight in the sidecar...she ran me up over curbs, almost ran me into a tree. Scared me to death!!! lol... liar liar pants on fire...

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Well, I would have expected you to start your own bike.....how else is it going to move<LOL>....see, I don't think it's special that a girl rides, I just think it makes her cool!

My racing buddies tell me that the smart guy is in the hack when racing.......but you have my respect and admiration, both of you! There are few vehicles as unwieldy as a sidecar rig, or as cool...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Well, I would have expected you to start your own bike.....how else is it going to move<LOL>....see, I don't think it's special that a girl rides, I just think it makes her cool!

My racing buddies tell me that the smart guy is in the hack when racing.......but you have my respect and admiration, both of you! There are few vehicles as unwieldy as a sidecar rig, or as cool...
My sister now is freakin old...84 maybe...she taught herself how to start that bike...I don't really remember, but that Harley was old enuf to have a kick start...she started riding that bike BEFORE it was fashionable for women...and her husband had died so she taught herself how to ride it.
She was riding that very special motorcycle before most women rode, and I was driving big trucks before the rest of the women did...independent strong women, both of us...

zolasmum

5 Year Member
My sister now is freakin old...84 maybe...she taught herself how to start that bike...I don't really remember, but that Harley was old enuf to have a kick start...she started riding that bike BEFORE it was fashionable for women...and her husband had died so she taught herself how to ride it.
She was riding that very special motorcycle before most women rode, and I was driving big trucks before the rest of the women did...independent strong women, both of us...
What an amazing life you have both had ! I have always had tremendous admiration for you both, and now even more ! I think of you as role models - although it is a bit late in my life to benefit ! Thank you so much for being who you are - it is very encouraging to people like me.
Angie