Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Well, then.
I'll say male. (looks female)
I'm notoriously bad at this.
My track record at sexing is terrible

Come on guys!!!! There has to be something funny about Zeropilots last line here!!!???? You say it! (So I don’t have to.)
??????????

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Oh crap. I am not sure why it affects me badly. I have female box turtles. I certainly am not against females. (I are one). But having a male and female Sulcata is not something I am not interested in at all. Not sure what to do about it now. I have been trying to find Knobby a better home, sorta, knowing sooner or later I would either dump him off on Y, or find a forever home for him/her. But I haven't tried very hard, as even tho I have all kinds of stuff wrong with me, I feel alright most of the time, and I enjoy having such an active outgoing tortoise keeping me busy and occupied. Thanks, (I think) everyone.
It's a Chaco Tortoise.... Wait, wrong thread.
I'd really rather have any Chaco than a female Sulcata. I feel kinda sick at my stomach

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
If you find yourself in need I’d offer her a good home. No female hate here
Have you seen Knobby? Crud, how do I feminize her name now? Anyway, Knobbie is very badly pyramided, but all the new growth she's had with me is smooth. She does not have MBD. She, as you've read, is a trouble maker. Always finds something to get into. I generally open both doggie doors between 8 and 9 am. Knobbie immediately leaves the shed and she starts her morning, but Big Sam won't even think about coming out until 4 to 6 pm. Knobs grazes and naps all day outside. She was rescued walkin downrown Portland Oregon. I "think" she's 5 or 6 years old and 35 lbs.
100_5045.JPG
she walks along the fence line testing it for weak spots
100_4085.JPG

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Northern California
The pyramiding is sad for sure but happy healthy tortoise it seems to me. I’m no stranger to trouble makers haha I’m building a new sulcata pen now with a very strong fence haha

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I got all hot n bothered for some video and it’s this ?. You knew Knobby was a girl you just didn’t want to admit it. Know watch her all day and think who does she remind you of! Oh Karma!