Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA

@maggie3fan

For Cripes Sake, Maggie! Didn't anyone ever tell you NOT to release those darned mylar baloons?
They're bad for the environment and the animals!

(Oh, wait. It was ME who released them - sorry!!)

Have a very special day, and don't eat too much cake and ice cream!!​

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸΊπŸ»πŸ₯‚πŸΈπŸΉ

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Happy Birthday from Lyns and I. Have a wonderful day!!!πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸ§πŸ±πŸ’

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
WOW, Happy Birthday Maggie, Blow out the candles, . . . what was your wish? another Mary Knobbin's?
Yay, I'm so Happy for you, Hope your able to treat yourself to a special dinner, or two deserts. What ever float's your boat. πŸ’ž

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
So I woke up to a flat tire this morning...I called a tow and he came and checked my ID...when driving to the tire store the tow truck driver sang happy birthday to me...so funny...and thanks for all the good wishes ...my family came thru with a lemon meringue pie...I ate half last night...and as soon as I get over the stomach ache I'll eat some for breakfast...lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Happy birthday Maggie and may you be able to eat the rest of that lemon meringue pie πŸ₯§ in the morning!πŸ˜‹πŸ™πŸ€—

Jan A

Boulder, CO
So I woke up to a flat tire this morning...I called a tow and he came and checked my ID...when driving to the tire store the tow truck driver sang happy birthday to me...so funny...and thanks for all the good wishes ...my family came thru with a lemon meringue pie...I ate half last night...and as soon as I get over the stomach ache I'll eat some for breakfast...lol
Happy Birthday, Maggie!! Let 'er rip!!

norma.b

St Lucia ESTUARY KZN South Africa
You need to show yourself a bit of ❀ on your special day. Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚