Sharing All Of My Other Pets (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarissaRelf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I just thought I would share all my other animals with you guys :)

This is Shady. She's an Australian Shepard and Black Lab Mix. She's Almost 6 years old and still acts like a puppy. She was abandoned in a parking lot at 3 weeks old and she's been a part of our family ever since :)
shadypond_zps4da569a0.jpg

This is Maybelline (Named after the makeup brand because of her "eyeliner") She is 4 years old and we adopted her from the Safe Haven over a year ago. She was found in California as a stray and was transported to Oregon. She had such bad ear mites it caused her to be permanently deaf and her teeth had to be removed from rot. She is the sweetest dog in the world and holds no grudges even after what she's been through.
bath_zps140b34ed.jpg

This is Nala. She is a 6 month old Chinchilla. I've had her since she was weaned from her mamma. She's very spunky and a tad bit ditsy :p
mia_zps202f0e8e.jpg

And our newest member of the family, Bowser. We just got him 2 days ago. He is a Flemish Giant and he's only 5 months old (He's gonna be HUGE!) We haven't quite figured out his personality yet but updates are to come!
PART_1350684917675_zps1e6dcf67.jpg

MarissaRelf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Yes she is. That's how she ended up with us. We just went to Save Haven to look lol

Status
Not open for further replies.