Sharkstar is Celebrating Her Birthday Today!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
what is a birthday? A countdown to the inevitable? Another day older and deeper in debt? who knows but we try to put a happy face on them and celebrate. So here goes happy birthday to you may all your wishes come true may you have many more to come and may you live as long as a tortoise. If you want you.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, arizona
Thank you everyone for your Birthday Wishes. As it turns out, I spent it in the hospital, first day post-op from a revision on my left knee replacement. The first one was 5 years ago and just never right. I feel so much better, walk already much better... I went in on the 28th and home on the 30th. Things sure get done a lot quicker and in better fashion now, than previous. Sorry for the sloppy typing. Sport (eldest cat) is demanding attention. And truth be told, I'm getting tired. PT was here and I did my excercises before she arrived, so it was a double dose. Time for my nap.

Love you guys

teri

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Wow, that sounds like a tough birthday! I hope your knee replacement works great, and that you still find time to have a happy birthday. :)