Shelbys Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
The first of 3 pictures, this is the first table i hve made i plan to add a 3 part as Shelby gets bigger

Picture two. This is the area were the heat lamp is I keep this area humid. ther is also a cuttle fish and shall pot of calcium in the corner. I plan on add a spider plant too when its bigger

Pic 3.This is the covered area their is a lid with crest planed on the nearest wall, and i keep the hide were Shelby is humid too so she as the chose of the log which is dry or the hid which she tend to prefers i am hoping to add more plant as my weeds grow

Attachments

• th_Shelbystable.jpg
    th_Shelbystable.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 92
  • moretable edit.jpg
    moretable edit.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 76
  • andmore edit.jpg
    andmore edit.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 60

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
My biggest suggestion would be to add a humid hide. It looks good, but the whole thing is pretty dry. A humid hide for her to sleep in would be a great addition.

You can get some Mosser Lee sphagnum moss at a store like Home Depot or Lowe's. Wet it until it is saturated and squeeze all the excess water out of it, and then stuff it in her hides that you have already provided.

Nice job!

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
kyryah said:
My biggest suggestion would be to add a humid hide. It looks good, but the whole thing is pretty dry. A humid hide for her to sleep in would be a great addition.

You can get some Mosser Lee sphagnum moss at a store like Home Depot or Lowe's. Wet it until it is saturated and squeeze all the excess water out of it, and then stuff it in her hides that you have already provided.

Nice job!

Thanks. The hide she is in in the 3rd Picture is plastic and covered with masking tap to make her relise she can not walk through it. I keep the stuff in that one moist but i will change it to that moss as it does dry out too fast. the Humidatiy in the covered area is around 65 at the moment i am working on ways off increasing it abit thanks for the Moss tip. I will look into stores that sell it in my area as i live in the UK and i do not think there are Home Depots or Lowes in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.