• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Sheldon is getting BIG! New pictures

ogmoses

5 Year Member
Sorry I don't have weight or size but he is getting BIG :)

Love touching his shell.
90% free graze diet "grass and weeds"
For the last 2 months he started walking towards me if I flash him some food:):) any thing red triggers the response.
mini milestones.

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1433282192.133378.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1433283623.032351.jpg

Alaskamike

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
Sheldon looks very healthy! You have such a wonderful environment set up for him. My "CupCake" is a bit smaller and younger, but looks very similar with the shell formation.(an Aldabraman baby also). It will be interesting to watch Sheldon grow, I hope you post a pic once a month to keep us updated on his progress.

ogmoses

5 Year Member
Sheldon looks very healthy! You have such a wonderful environment set up for him. My "CupCake" is a bit smaller and younger, but looks very similar with the shell formation.(an Aldabraman baby also). It will be interesting to watch Sheldon grow, I hope you post a pic once a month to keep us updated on his progress.
I will do my best :) thanks